This head cold is making it hard for me to get started on my journey. I did pretty good up until last night with my eating. My sore throat is eased by eating and drinking but yesterday I did more of the eating. I did good up until last night and then blew it right before bedtime.
But, today is a new day and I will start again. Thank God, He is so gracious that I have the opportunity for a second chance.
Goals for today: NO SWEETS!, more water, actually do the 20 min walk that I was supposed to do yesterday...
I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!
8 pm: Ok, today didn't go very well....this cold has me down....way down.....Lord, please give me strength and help me to overcome this set-back. I so want to do better, to be better...but i can't give 100% until I am 50% better :).....
Praying that tomorrow will be better....................Until.then..goodnight...
New Blog Address!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment