Friday, November 20, 2009

Feeling Better

I felt better yesterday and even better today!

I did manage to weight yesterday and i was down 1 lb and 1 inch off my hips and waist. YAY!!!!
and that is just by cutting back and being sick.
Of course, I do feel a little dehydrated and I've got to push more water today now that my throat is not as yucky.

I have to keep telling myself that I CAN DO THIS. I've failed so many times that right now, i feel like it is impossible. I'm doing my best to read Nancy Schuessler and Amy's blogs (Dr. Oz website) to keep my motivation strong and to remind me of why I need to do this!

Frankly, I'm scared of failing yet again, yet I have to do this for my daughter.....I won't to be a good role model for her and I want her to be proud of me.

I ordered one the necklaces that Nancy gave Amy on the Dr. Oz show....I hope this around my neck will be a reminder to me each day!

I got on the treadmill this morning...only did 10 min at a moderate pace because I'm slightly deconditioned and weak from being sick.....got to build back up and I plan to exercise again this evening to at least get to 30 min today.
Tomorrow will be one week since my first weigh in and measurements. I'm hoping that I have a good report, but today is going to be a big challenge. We have a finger food luncheon at work and I've got to work really hard not to eat ALL DAY LONG and to try to make the best options for my plate. Pray for me that I can do this......eat ons at work are never good for a food addict!

"But seek first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment