I gave up for awhile, only to find a new strength. Still struggling from day to day, but I'm going to make it this time.
I got a wii active for christmas and I have done 3 days so far....boy am I SORE! I absolutely love this game! I feel like it is something that I can and will accomplish!
I started cutting back a little on the day after Christmas. weight: 221.5. Yesterday, was down to 219 and that is from just cutting back a little. I was still being tempted by some cookies laying around so this morning, i threw it all away!
It is so hard, but I know that with the Lord's help, i can do it. My goal is to lose 8 lbs by the end of Jan 2010. I set a weight loss of around 2 lbs a week and i think that is manageable. I'm trying to focus on small changes.
I'll keep you posted on my weight. I checked out Amy's blog and boy does she look amazing! She has lost 34 lbs! Her regimen is different than mine. I want to make small changes and do something that I can stick wtih and make permanent. cutting out sweets entirely is not fair to myself and will set me up to completely fail. I've just got to learn moderation!
New Blog Address!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment