Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not so good

I have not done so well the past few days. I thought about stopping my posts for awhile until I can get enough strength and motivation to start over. I keep having set-backs:::business of the christmas rush, not feeling well, etc. But, if I stop posting, I'll stop trying. At least I do have good intentions when I get up....I just fail somewhere in each day.

I WILL DO THIS! It make time some time, and several days/weeks of failure...but I realize that I am beginning this journey at a VERY BAD TIME!

I am scared, lonely, tired, discouraged, but

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.>>Matthew 21:22

I'll keep praying and believing that the LORD will give me strength, HE will help me do this....I've just got to have more patience and more self-control...which at this point---only HE can provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment